We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our growing surgery at Medivet Croxley Green in Rickmansworth.
We are also able to consider applicants who are looking for flexible hours to work around the school run or other life commitments.
Medivet Croxley Green is a very busy practice and this is a great role for anyone who wants to progress in their career with the support from our experienced Branch Partner and Vet, Fabiana Couto.
With the Watford 24-Hour Hospital on our doorstep, this role also offers lots of opportunity to advance your surgery!
Salary and hours:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Vehicle or £2,500 allowance
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4-day week, covering 39 hours per week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends and fair share of bank holiday cover duties
- Minimal on-call duties (approx. 3 weeks of the year) to support our dedicated night team at Watford 24-Hour Hospital, if required
- Additional benefits include Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, Company discounts and reward scheme, Access to Employee Assistance Programme, 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave
The successful candidate will work alongside Fabiana who is very experienced and a fantastic Branch Partner and Vet. The nursing team is made up of our Head Nurse, Student Nurse and Patient Care Assistant.
Croxley Green is well-equipped with the usual toys and only a short drive to Watford 24-Hour where you can access endoscopy, ultrasound, CT, a full orthopaedic suite and the help of our skilled hospital staff.
We have fantastic clients and we are active in the local community. We take pride in our collaborative approach and you will have the opportunity to call upon our experienced vets at the nearby Watford 24-Hour Hospital for complicated cases, advanced diagnostics and complex surgeries - all out-of-hour care is managed here so you can guarantee your patients the best care 24/7!