The Vet in Old Iselworth is a friendly and family orientated veterinary practice, in beautiful leafy SW London which has recently joined the Medivet family. We are looking for an enthusiastic, goal orientated and self motivated full time veterinary surgeon, to work alongside our lead vet Scott, to help continue the growth of this practice. Supported by an excellent team of RVNs, trainee nurses and dedicated reception staff, The Vet in Old Isleworth is a professional but fun environment where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of our wonderful job. Our seasonal window displays are talk of the town and is a demonstration of the fab service we offer to our clients.
Working 40hrs a week with some Saturday work is rewarded with 40-60k salary based on experience. We actively encourage further study with CPD allowance and study leave, along with 5 weeks holiday a year. RCVS, BVA and VDS memberships are all included.
- Do you have at least 3 years clinical experience and comfortable working sole charge a few days of the week.
- Is team work a strength of yours and is the ability to work in a growing practice with the chance of progression and incentive schemes an exciting prospect for you?
- Are you keen to build relationships with clients and are you comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers?
- Do you want to work in a fun and friendly practice, in a truly lovely part of SW London with great transport, schools, and green spaces, nestled alongside the river Thames?
- Do you want to part of a wider regional team, with a huge support network and many friendly faces to bounce ideas off and clinical problem solve together?
If you like the sound of this role then we would love to hear from you and please do check out The Vet at Old Isleworth website for more information.