North East England – Roving Vet Surgeon
Up to £75,000 DOE plus benefits
Are you ready for a work life less ordinary?
As a Roving Vet Surgeon, you will thrive within an ever-changing environment; working in our Emergency clinics across the North East of England. Vets Now are at the forefront of emergency and critical care, saving the lives of pets each and every day. Working as an emergency Vet Surgeon will expose you to a diverse range of cases that you simply won’t see in general practice. In this position you clinics you will cover will be: Gateshead and Middlesbrough
Working out of hours doesn’t mean working all hours
Our opportunity involves working weeknights and weekend days/nights on a 1:2 weekend rota pattern, plus a fair share of Bank Holidays. Shifts will be split over the two clinics overall but in blocks of no more than three shifts at a time. Both full-time and part-time contracts will be considered for these positions.
Shift times will vary depending on clinic, day and type (core or back) of shift. Rota pattern will be built sympathetically to travel time across the different clinics and given 3 months in advance.
Stable and regular income plus a full package of benefits
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with Kris in our Talent Team to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07814080275.