Equine Veterinary Surgeon, Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for someone to really develop their sports medicine client base whilst working in a beautiful part of the country.
Dynamic, experienced equine vet wanted to lead and develop practice’
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced, enthusiastic and wants to develop the practice and expand on services to excel in their field of interest.
The successful candidate will work closely with our team of vets, nurses and receptionists.
The position is ambulatory with our range of portable equipment including; x-ray, ultrasound, respiratory and gastroscopes, shockwave, laser and motorised dentistry. Plus, access to anaesthesia and theatre equipment at our Ashford site.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced and wants to work with the practice to excel in their field of interest.
- Five weeks holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Paid Professional membership fees
- 1 in 6 OOH weekend rota with time off in lieu
- Generous CPD allowance encouraged to certificate level
- Discount for your own animals
- Package commensurate with experience
- Weekday working hours are 8.00am-6.00pm, or 8.30am-6.30pm