We are looking for an experienced Night Veterinary Surgeon to join us for 7 nights on then 14 nights off. Parkvets provides 24 hour care for a diverse range of inpatients and emergencies. We also provide cover for a number of local practices. You will have access to the fullest range of diagnostic equipment as well as separate cat, dog and exotic wards and be very much a part of the Parkvets team.
Parkvets is a supportive environment, where team play is vital, so we are looking for vets with strong communication skills, a high sense of organisation and time management, a desire to deliver clinical excellence and genuine compassion for their patients and clients. If this is you, then why not join one of the best teams in the South East.
We are looking for a confident and experienced clinician with experience in sole charge. The ideal candidate will be confident in a range of critical care and emergency surgery scenarios, as well as being capable of providing high quality service for clients.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3393 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.