We are looking for a fantastic GP Veterinary Surgeon to join our team in our branch in Chepstow. You will be working in our sole charge clinic, as part of our larger veterinary group of 10 clinics. We are looking for someone to join us part time, 3 days a week 9am-6pm with 1 in 6 Saturday mornings and no OOH. We can also offer a full time hour position if desired. Salary range is £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.
Chepstow is a single consulting room clinic with separate surgical facilities and kennelling facilities. Our team in Summerhill is a welcoming, inclusive group of vets and nurses. We have several certificate holders in the group, including imaging, cardiology, dermatology, surgery and medicine.
You will be MRCVS who is capable of sole charge. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, well organised and self-motivated team player with previous practice experience. Good communication skills are essential.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.