Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to take your career to the next level!? Do you want to work for an employer that offers a fantastic benefits package and a competitive salary? Then, this could be the job for you! We are looking for an experienced and ambitious vet, with great personal skills and drive for excellence, to join our successful practice and become part of our friendly, fun-loving and passionate team.
A senior position, with leadership responsibilities can be offered to an interested applicant, with the right experience, to help drive our programme of continuous service improvement (with potential of salary up to £60 – 70,000 dependent on experience).
Our benefits include:
- A full time 4 day week and one in 4 weekend rota (Saturdays 9-12). No out of hours.
- Relocation package of up to £3,000 (for applicants that apply directly)
- Enhanced annual leave of 6.6 weeks including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied and busy case load
- 20 minute pet consultations, as standard.
- Generous CPD budget including up to 5 days of paid CPD, including funding of certificates and leadership training for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS, BSAVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group
- Generous in-house discounts for veterinary care of colleagues’ own pets.
Our stand-alone Practice is situated on the outskirts of the university town of Loughborough in a busy residential area with on-site parking; great motorway and train links to Nottingham, Leicester, the Peak District, Birmingham & London and being centrally located, the rest of the UK.
We see a wide range of medical and surgical cases. Our Partner, Luke Knowles, who qualified at Bristol, in 2003, has recently passed his post-graduate surgery certificate, which offers our clients more in-house complex and orthopaedic surgeries, and for our vets, opportunities to develop their surgical skills. The surgery offers state of the art facilities including digital x-ray, digital endoscopes, ultrasound, lab and an array of surgical and orthopaedic equipment.
We can offer a friendly, inclusive work environment, and are happy to support individuals’ areas of special interest. You will be joining a bubbly, hard-working team who are dedicated to providing outstanding pet healthcare and fantastic, caring customer service.
To submit your application, click the apply button.
Location: LE11 2HN