Come and join us at the Royal Veterinary College’s workplace teaching hospital in Bedford.
Due to the expansion of our nursing team, we are looking for two registered veterinary nurses to our join our Royal Veterinary College teaching hospital in Bedford
The position is five days a week, each being an 8-hour shift between 7.30am and 8pm
No out of hours on call
Candidates will be self-motivated and be able to deliver and maintain a high standard of care, they will need excellent client communication skills, along with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Our positions offer the opportunity to be involved with all routine procedures including radiography, theatre work, laparoscopy, nurse consults, and nursing care to hospitalised inpatients.
Benefits pro rata
- Salary between £21,465 and £28,246 per annum. Dependent on experience
- Generous CPD budget including unlimited online CPD with the RVC
- Opportunities for certificates if desired
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- VDS cover
- Own pet discount
- Annual pay reviews
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance program
- Excellent in-house training and support
- Workplace pension scheme
Closing date Friday 31st July
Our aim is to provide the best possible veterinary care for your pets in a friendly environment
To submit your application click the apply button.