Village Vet have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated night veterinary surgeon to join the our Whittlesford 24/7 hospital.
Village Vet Whittlesford is our flagship hospital supporting the Cambridge area. The state of the art building, completed in 2013, provides an exceptional environment for our clients and staff. Built on the site of our old practice, we maintain the strong local focus and are committed to serving our community as well as providing support and referral facilities to the wider area. The hospital provides full range of services from routine preventative health care through to advanced surgery and medicine. Our great team of vets, nurses and receptionists are dedicated to providing a high level of compassionate care for your pets. Our team has established a trusted reputation in Whittlesford and surrounding areas in Cambridge.
Village Vet Whittlesford is a stunning, modern, purpose-built site with excellent facilities including separate dog and cat wards, ultrasound and endoscopy. This role is for a night vet, and is ideal for someone dynamic who is wanting to develop interests in ECC or hospital work at an established hospital, backed by a supportive team of RVNs overnight to ensure you can always provide great care. Our focus is on nurturing talent and supporting our vets with sustainable rotas, access to huge amounts of CPD, specialist oversight and great teams on the ground to allow them provide gold-standard care and develop as compassionate and skilled clinicians with ambition for amazing careers.
Night shift rota patterns are flexible.
• PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
• CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet.
• TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
- Veterinary Surgeon.
- Comfortable working a night rota.
- We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend
• Village Vet bonus scheme
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS Membership
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Eye scheme
• Cycle to work
To submit your application click the apply button.