We are looking for an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our dedicated and friendly team 3 days per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) 8.30am - 7pm at our Clevedon branch. There is a 1 in 4 Saturday rota that involves morning consults in Clevedon and the afternoon in Worle until 4pm. There are no out of hours duties required in this role.
We are a 4 branch practice in Somerset, with two branches located in and near Yeovil, and two located in North Somerset, in Clevedon and Worle. Each branch is sole charge, with 1 or 2 nurses and 2 receptionists to assist. We have most mod cons for general practice- new Idexx lab machines, 1 year old ultrasound scanner with doppler, algerbrush for burring corneal ulcers, pulseox, BP, new dental instruments, dental radiography and brand new computers.
We are looking for someone who strives for clinical excellence and who can deliver a high standard of client care. You must be RCVS registered and be able to work sole charge.
Benefits (subject to pro rata):
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.