Experienced farm clinician required to further strengthen a great team of 6 farm vets in Leicestershire, and to replace a senior vet who is retiring.
The work will be primarily dairy focused, and we have a large beef contingent too.
- Excellent salary with team performance related pay
- 1 in 9 OOH rota, with the option to do more paid
- Minimal TB testing as the team includes dedicated TB testers
- 4.5 day working week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, fully supported CPD and in-house training
- An excellent working environment where you will never be held back
We are looking for a strong team player with a good sense of humour who enjoys the challenges of effective communication with colleagues and farmers. The ideal candidate would be familiar with farm software tools and be committed to their use for herd health work. Would suit a certificate holder or fully funded certificate is on offer.