Are you a newly qualified Vet with a love of the beach and surfing along with small animal care? Would you like to join a complete graduate programme, designed by experienced vets, which will fully support you in your first years in practice?
Torbridge Vet Group, Devon, are excited to announce their 2021 New Graduate Programme - Small Animal.
We are looking for a small animal New Graduate Vet to join our skilled 8 vet team. You will be joining a large variety of certificate holders including surgery, medicine, emergency and critical care along with multiple AVP holders.
As well as enjoying our modern facilities, we are extremely well equipped with dental x-ray, endoscopy, diathermy, digital x-ray, ultrasound and a visiting cardiologist. We have a varied caseload and the team thoroughly enjoy sharing their knowledge so you will gain invaluable experience.
You will have access to a range of benefits and our tailor made New Graduate programme offering you the right support network in practice by ensuring you have an experienced clinical mentor working alongside you in your practice. In addition, you will attend dedicated Continued Professional Development (CPD) days, supporting the development of your clinical skills and non-clinical skills, including self-leadership, teamwork, wellbeing, resilience and business, whilst also providing the opportunity for you to share experiences with fellow graduates.
These are just some of the benefits of the programme:
- 3 paid weeks for summer camp before starting in practice.
- Salary of £31,000 which increases to £33,500 at the end of year 1 and £36,500 at the end of year 2.
- No financial tie-in beyond completion of the programme.
- Professional memberships (RCVS & VDS).
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our Buy & Sell holiday scheme, plus bank holidays.
- 10 CPD days a year covering both clinical and non-clinical skills and tailored to your clinical role, whether it be dedicated small animal, farm animal or mixed practice.
- A committed and trained clinical buddy working alongside you in practice, with regular meetings to support your transition from student to qualified vet.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Discounted pet treatments.
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 365 days a year helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most.
- Performance bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to enrol onto the country's first Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Veterinary) degree programme in conjunction with Nottingham Vet School – providing you with both a masters qualification and CertAVP.
- Internal transfers – with a network of over 500 practices we can support you should you need to relocate.
- Recommend a Friend: Financial bonus up to £1000!
This is what to do now - To make informal enquiries please text/ WhatsApp Amy (Recruitment) on 07557 822 942. To apply straight away, please upload your CV through our on-line portal where someone will contact you to help you with your application, just click ‘Apply Now'
New Graduate Vet/ NG Vet/ Veterinary Surgeon/ New Graduate programme/ Devon