Permanent and Fixed Term opportunities available for Small Animal Vets - Valley Veterinary Group, Kilmarnock
Valley Veterinary Group, a two site practice 20 minutes south of Glasgow, are looking for small animal vets to join their friendly, enthusiastic team for an on-going fixed term contract and can also accommodate a Vet on a permanent contract.
We would like a vet who is hard working, cares about having a good rapport with clients and staff and is dedicated to providing a high standard of patient care.
We are an increasingly busy practice who pride ourselves in delivering the highest level of veterinary care for our loyal clients and their pets - and the only general practice in Scotland to have received 5 RCVS outstanding Practice Standard Awards. We have a purpose built RCVS accredited main surgery, which is extremely well equipped to allow case work ups to a high standard.
No on call but we look after our own inpatients on a rota. There is great veterinary support provided and we have an excellent team of nurses.
In return you will receive:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a suite of in house CPD and an annual CPD allowance
- Perk Box and Cycle to work scheme
To enquire about this position, please call or text Lisa on 07921 223 740 To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now' uploading your CV