Vet or Head Vet opportunity - 3 Mile Veterinary Centre - Glasgow
We are looking to recruit a full-time, experienced small animal vet for a busy small animal practice in Glasgow's south side (35 hours per week).
There is also an opportunity for a Vet to join us as a Head Vet. Great opportunity for a Vet looking to take their first steps into management where lots of support will be offered.
We are a very friendly team and pride ourselves on gold standard clinical care. We are well equipped and one of our vets holds her small animal medicine certificate. We consist of 4 vets, 4 RVNs, 1 student RVN, 1 VCA and 4 receptionists.
We encourage a relaxed working environment and support each other hugely especially in this current climate.
We are looking for a confident clinician who is enthusiastic and passionate about veterinary medicine.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Pension Scheme
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Want to know more or do you have any questions you want answered confidentially? Text Lisa on 07901 223 740 or feel free to contact our Clinical Director, Karen at email@example.com
If you feel this is the ideal role for you please click 'Apply Now' and upload your CV and covering letter.