My client is looking for a new full time Veterinary Surgeon to join their 100% small animal practice in the beautiful Devon countryside.
The practice boasts easy access to the stunningly beautiful Dartmoor National Park and the beautiful Cathedral city of Exeter.
They have a lovely, friendly team of Vets, RVNs, SVNs and Reception team who work well together and all strive for clinical excellence. New graduates will be well supported by their experienced vets.
With an interesting and varied caseload, the right candidate would gain valuable experience while building a lasting vet-pet-client relationships. The ideal candidate would be someone who believes in the practice ethos of delivering excellent veterinary care.
They require their vets to work a 1 in 6 or 7 on call rota including weekend. There are days off in lieu of weekends ensuring you enjoy a good work/life balance.
In return my client can offer:
- Full or part time
- £1000 CPD allowance including 5 days
- A good pension scheme RCVS membership plus membership to one other professional organisation
- 4 ½ day working week or a longer 4-day shift pattern available
- Relocation package if needed
- Opportunities for career progression
- Salary dependant on salary