We are currently looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our friendly team at Taylor Veterinary Practice in Glasgow, Strathclyde. This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week with no on call duties.
We are a friendly and well established 100% small animal practice with a high surgical caseload. We are VNTC and RCVS accredited and have a great team of 16 Veterinary Surgeons who all have Individual investigations and follow-ups which are encouraged. The practice is well equipped with digital & dental radiography, Doppler BP, Ultrasound, multi-parameter monitors, electrocautery, ECG, in-house laboratory, laser and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced veterinary surgeon who is a good communicator and who enjoys working as part of a team.
• Generous holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
When applying for this position please quote job reference BH2987.
To submit your application click the apply button.