An opportunity has arisen for a full-time, motivated, enthusiastic Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team based in Galloway, south west Scotland.
We are a 3-vet team and work in a welcoming, rural community in a well-established and independently run practice with a good reputation within our local area and beyond.
- Mixed practice with 80/20 Large Animal/Small Animal split. TB Testing (4 year area).
- Digital x-ray, Easiscan 4, In-house blood analyser, Small animal ultrasound scanner available for use
- Daily small animal surgery
- Full time – 5 day week
- 1-in-3 on call rota
- Must be comfortable working sole charge when on-call and have an outgoing and positive attitude
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Housing allowance
- Vehicle and phone provided
- 28 days annual leave
- Company Pension
To submit your application to David Campion click the apply button.