Work-Life Balance in a Rewarding Position at the Animal Emergency Centre in Hong Kong.
East Island 24hr Animal Hospital, the largest hospital of the Creature Comforts Group, is looking for a vet who loves the excitement and satisfaction of emergency and critical care medicine to join our Animal Emergency Centre team.
East Island 24hr Animal Hospital acts as the headquarters for the Creature Comforts Group practices, receiving a diverse and interesting caseload from our group branch practices, as well as a significant number of cases from referring practices.
You would be supported by our team of over 80 staff including vets, nurses and technicians, giving you exposure to a wide range of knowledge and special interests, and the opportunity to significantly grow your own capabilities and skills.
We believe in rewarding talent - emergency centre veterinarian salaries in our group are average HKD$936,000 - $1,170,000 per year depending on your position, with a maximum tax rate of 17%, making saving and wealth accumulation very achievable.
We strongly support professional and personal development in areas that interest you, such as our in-house veterinary ultrasound accreditation training program (abdominal and cardiac echo), orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, endoscopy, and critical care medicine, allowing you to gain confidence and proficiency. Many of our vets have gone on to develop their own special-interest niche areas within our practices.
Work-life balance is also very important to us. Happiness is vital, rest and days off are a must, overtime is kept to a minimum.
If you’d like to see who we are, please click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdkeQoaC8aY
Or visit https://www.creaturecomforts.com.hk/ and https://www.eastislandvets.com.hk/
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred, but not essential.
- A motivated individual who enjoys working up cases and providing the highest level of medical care to their patients and clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Your degree must be registrable in Hong Kong (eligible degrees include US, UK, Taiwan, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
What we offer:
- 3.5-day work week – we believe strongly in a work-life balance and overtime is kept to a minimum. Working hours are 8:30pm-8:30am.
- A very generous salary, commensurate with experience. We believe in paying well for experienced staff.
- A well-trained support team – our nursing, reception and management are all extremely experienced and are here to assist the vets to work to their potential.
- Hong Kong is a safe working and rewarding environment, COVID is extremely low and life is good.
- Full assistance with relocation
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position, please click the apply button.