My client in the West Yorkshire area is looking for an OOH’s veterinary surgeon to join their friendly night team at their 24-hour modern, well equipped veterinary hospital.
The role for the client is full time. The shift pattern is 7 days on and 14 days off, working a total of 13 weeks of the year making the role fantastic if you are looking for a better work-life balance.
Benefits of this role include:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to varied caseload
- Salary up to £51,000 dependent on experience.
- Exclusive company benefits
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)