A well-established independent is looking for a well-rounded vet to join their state of the art practice in Lincoln. Fantastic work-life balance with no OOH, 4-day weeks and excellent salary.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a vet to join a state of the art independent practice in Lincoln.
The practice is focused on offering excellent patient care and customer service and the site comprises 7 consult rooms, 2 theatres, 1 orthopaedic theatre, 1 dental theatre, digital x-ray, ultrasonography, in-house laboratory.
- The role is 4 days a week (with the same day off each week), with 1 in 3 weekends, and no out of hours.
- Staggered starting times for vets are usually 8:30am-6pm, 9am-6:30pm, 9:30am-7pm.
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and organised with a real desire to offer outstanding patient care and offer excellent service to their owners.
Package and Benefits
- £40,000+ DOE.
- Uncapped recognition award once per quarter averaging out at £1,500 per quarter (not target driven, purely a recognition scheme for rewarding a job well done!).
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- £1,000 CPD allowance per year plus 5 days study leave however certificates are certainly up for discussion as well.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The ideal candidate will be confident in routine consults, internal medicine and surgery, as well as being happy to support in the general day to day running of the surgery.
All candidates with at least 1 years UK experience are encouraged to apply.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.