Exciting opportunity for a night vet to join a tier 3 small animal hospital situated within an hour of Liverpool and Manchester.
An exciting opportunity for a night vet with an interest and experience in emergency and critical care work has become available in Cheshire. Situated within an hour of both Liverpool and Manchester, this well-established and forward-thinking RCVS accredited tier 3 hospital provides OOH and inpatient cover for 16 other practices within its group. Ideally, we are looking for someone to work 10 nights in a 28-day period, though we could consider as few as 6 nights for someone looking for more of a part-time position. The role will be sole charge; however, you will be working with 2 RVNs and 1 ANA. You will also have access to state-of-the-art facilities including soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical equipment, dentals, advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems, endoscopy, digital imaging suite, in-house lab with a dedicated technician and much more!
The right person for this role will ideally have a minimum of 4 years' experience in emergency and critical care work in a hospital setting (although less will be considered) and be comfortable working sole charge. In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary in recognition of previous experience, generous CPD allowance plus other company benefits. This really is a fantastic opportunity for a night vet to join one of the best small animal practices in the Cheshire areas so if you are interested, simply apply below, or contact us for more information.
- Tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital situated within an hour of Liverpool and Manchester
- The role is to provide inpatient and emergency cover for 16 practices within the group
- Excellent facilities including soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical equipment, dentals, advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems, endoscopy, digital imaging suite and in-house lab with a dedicated technician
- 10 nights in 28-day period (although option to do fewer days if you wish)
- Sole charge with assistance from 2RVNs and an ANA
- Competitive salary
- Generous CPD (Including certificate study if beneficial to your role)
- Professional fees paid
- Other company benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in ECC work (less will be considered)
- You have a friendly and proactive attitude and enjoy forming strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.