We are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our small and friendly team for 4-5 days per week with 1:4 weekends and no OOH. You will see a good mixture of consultations and surgery.
We are a well-equipped, small animal practice within the Malvern Hills area. Equipment includes digital x-ray, endoscopy and laser therapy. The surrounding area offers plenty of opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. We are an enthusiastic, friendly and experienced team of 4 vets and 3 qualified nurses as well as the lovely support team. We are here to support and learn from each other and care for our community.
We are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon who is proficient with routine consultations and procedures. You will be someone who is empathetic, patient and caring with a good sense of humour.
Benefits (subject to pro rata):
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.