We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with extensive clinical experience and a strong background in managing teams of clinical staff to join us as Regional Director.
This role will see you working with Medivet’s senior partners, managing and leading clinical teams on a regional basis to deliver outstanding care and service and to strengthen the relationship between the branches and the central management structures in the group.
As Regional Director for the Quarrington and Nottingham regions, you will be managing a group of practices, including a state of the art 24-hour centres. You will be working with clinicians to ensure that practices are offering the best standards and quality of clinical care.
- Provide support and advice to all practices in a region
- Ensure Medivet’s core values are adopted by all staff in the region
- Promote the highest values of customer service
- Promote clinical quality through education and knowledge sharing among all staff
- Ensure financial performance meets or exceeds projections, whilst upholding the highest ethical values
- Problem solve regional issues whilst working together with other colleagues when required
- Assess recruitment needs, recruit staff and communicate with Support Centre teams accordingly
- Help promote and develop high levels of staff engagement
- Evaluate practice performance and present findings on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
- Solid clinical and management background in private small animal practice, with a strong grasp of the commercial requirements of successful practice
- Experience managing multiple veterinary practices
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Common sense - deliver practical and effective solutions
- Experience and aptitude for leadership - ability to motivate and inspire others!
- Proven ability to mentor/lead a team of veterinary professionals
- Experience recruiting, managing and producing performance reviews for Veterinary Surgeons
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth in practice/s