We are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join our friendly and supportive team. The position is full time, with weekends and out of hours duties equally shared. Cliffe Veterinary Group is a large mixed practice with dedicated small animal, farm & equine departments. As part of the small animal team you will be based at Lewes, and our surgeries at Ringmer & Woodingdean.
We are a progressive, well equipped (TTA, ASIF, digital radiography, endoscopy, ultrasound/doppler etc.) RCVS accredited practice with a varied surgical and medical caseload. We have a full time laboratory technician and medical cases are worked up to a high standard.
We are located just 10 miles from Brighton. Our small animal team comprises of 9 vets, 11 nurses and support staff. We are a friendly team - several of us having been here for many years!
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic applicants who are working towards or considering further qualifications/certificates. CPD is encouraged and funded and additional study time offered for those working towards certificates. Excellent clinical support available.
Benefits (subject to pro rata):
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.