Due to expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic and caring small animal veterinary surgeon to join our superb team in Yeovil. This position is full time working 8.30am-6.30pm 4 days per week also 1:3 Saturday mornings 9am-12.30pm. There will be some sole charge. The OOH rota is shared with a neighbouring practice and is 1:6 weekends. We try to have the same night on call each week so you will be able to plan your time-off.
We are a purpose built practice, with an ample car park. There are 2 flats above the practice for overnight stay if needed. We have excellent diagnostic equipment and good facilities. We are the only practice in a town able to offer laparoscopic spays and stem cell therapy for our patients. Our goal is to deliver excellent service for our clients and their pets.
This role would suit a vet who has some experience and is comfortable working sole charge at times. Further development encouraged and supported allowing you to progress with your career.
Benefits (pro rata)
• 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Birthday leave
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.