Key role in our new team
Harrison Family Vets in Reading is a brand-new independent family-owned practice. We believe in care. The highest level of care for our team in turn leads to the highest level of quality care for our patients and clients. This is the recipe to success. Our founding principles of Quality, Integrity, Passion, and Growth are lived every day by every team member.
In a world where faceless corporatism dominates, Harrison Family Vets breaks the mould and allows our team to engage and make a difference. In a world where senior management are unable to recall their practice names, we are a workplace family!
We have a simple aim – to become the UK veterinary practice employer of choice.
The role is full-time, working four days per week plus a Saturday morning rota. There are no out-of-hours duties and holidays are generous. Supporting the clinic director, this role is ideal for someone with a minimum of three years experience who may be looking for a pathway to progress further. As a rapidly growing practice group, there will undoubtedly be opportunities ahead. Building a new practice is both exciting and rewarding giving pride in accomplishments.
Our principles guide everything we do.
- Quality – Quality care for our clients and their pets as well as quality relationships with partners and our team.
- Integrity – Ethical and honest behaviour is our promise.
- Passion – Enthusiasm and positivity are the foundations of everything we do.
- Growth – Growth enables personal development and also continuous investment in our practice.
If you genuinely believe in our principles, have great communication skills and a great smile then you are a Harrison Family Vets person and we’d love to hear from you.
- Maximum 40 hour week, no OOH
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- Generous CPD budget
- Competitive salary
- Bonus schemes
- Free Wellness Plans
- Family and Friends discount
- Five weeks holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Paid Charity/Community day
- VDS cover
- Social events
- Overseas conference opportunities
- Plus Much Much More!
Easy access on edge of Reading. Modern retail premises with spacious parking
Competitive salary based upon experience plus great benefits
To submit your application, click the apply button.