Caring, experienced vet required for busy family-owned small animal practice. Great location 1km from the beach & 10 minutes from Bournemouth town centre.
Attractive position giving generous work life balance, full or part time available in a friendly, expanding , independent small animal practice .
Our goal at Stokewood Veterinary Surgery is simple – extraordinary service and first-class pet care… “passionate vets make happy pets”
We accomplish this by educating our clients about their pet’s condition and offering the best possible treatment as our first option. Our pets’ needs are met and so are our clients. We believe prevention of disease is better than cure and provide personalised health care programmes for our clients.
We are looking for a team member who wants to utilize their current experience and put it to work in a fast-paced practice/environment.
To be successful in this role:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years’ experience and you are looking to join a happy, fun and highly skilled team that delivers outstanding patient care
- Confidence to work sole charge if required
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise and delegate.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- The ability to build long-standing relationships
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Improvement and skill-building in special interest areas are encouraged.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance with 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1-week study leave) as well as providing mental health, first aid courses and endless opportunities for continuing education.
- No out-of-hours
- Excellent CPD allowance
- In-house training: weekly clinical clubs, monthly journal clubs, monthly CPD evenings, online learning portal
- RCVS and VDS membership paid plus 2 subscriptions of your choice.
- Salary: 40,000 onwards commensurate to experience
To submit your application click the apply button.