Agria Pet Insurance has fantastic opportunity for a Claims Assessor to join our vibrant, fast paced Pet Insurance Claims team based in Aylesbury. Working on a full time (working a rotational shift pattern), permanent basis you will receive a highly competitive salary of £23,004 per annum.
This Claims Assessor role is temporarily homebased and the ideal candidate must have excellent home broadband connection in order to run our systems.
Agria Pet Insurance Limited administers a range of pet insurance policies including those on behalf of The Kennel Club and other affinity partners, providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet. We have been named one of the UK’s best workplaces for 2020 so this is an exciting time to be joining our team.
In return for joining us, we will offer you a whole array of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buying and selling scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A competitive pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to study for a CII qualification
- Online and high street discounts
- Social events and so much more
About the role:
As a Claims Assessor, your time will be spent ensuring claims are assessed to the standards our customers expect and deserve, at what can be a very difficult and distressing time. You will be interpreting and assessing claims in accordance with our policy terms and conditions to specified targets. You will be required to produce customer correspondence in an articulate and professional manner.
You will be required to work on a rotational shift pattern that covers the hours of 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday. You may also be required to work Saturdays should the business need arise.
What we are looking for in our Claims Assessor:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualification, or equivalent, in Veterinary Nursing
- Veterinary Nursing experience and/ or experience working in an office environment is desirable
- You must have experience in using computer systems and be competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise your workload
- You will strive to learn new things and be committed to developing new skills and behaviours
- You will have strong customer service experience, preferably gained over the phone and a proven track record of meeting targets and deadlines
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Agria team – to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to join our team. For a full job description, please visit our website.
All successful applicants are subject to a background and criminal record check.
Any personal data that you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of processing your job application. This information will be kept for up to 6 months from the date that it is received on the basis of our legal obligation under employment law.