Tameside Veterinary Clinic is on the search for a new veterinary surgeon to join our RCVS accredited Tier 2 small animal practice.
Our mission is to deliver outstanding care for patients and clients alike. We do this by investing in our staff and our facilities, which include digital x-ray, dental radiography, ultrasound machines, flexible endoscopy and in-house laboratory machines.
A positive supportive environment, working within our 10-vet (FTE) team, including 4 certificate holders and 2 vets working towards certificates.
- Hours – 4-day week.
- No OOHs.
- Excellent weekend rota.
- Holidays - 5 weeks + bank holidays.
- CPD - 5 days paid CPD.
- Budget £1750/annum.
- Certificate study is encouraged and funded by the practice.
- Salary – up to £55,000 (Pro-rata) dependent on experience
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS etc.)
- Benefits include a workplace pension, sick pay & Healthshield
- Part time work considered.
To submit your application click the apply button.