We are looking for an enthusiastic first opinion colleague who enjoys providing the best quality of service to our clients and patients alike. Ideally you will be keen to progress your career to AVP level or above and have an interest on diagnostic imaging but being a team player and excellent communicator is most important. Professional development support and a great work environment is on us.
- We offer a fantastic work-life balance
- We are open to full and part time applications
- No OOH's
- Just 1 in 4 Saturdays
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and progressive small animal practice sitting on the heart of Norfolk's countryside and lovely coastline but just minutes from all the amenities in Kings-Lynn. The practice, with a team of 30 professionals, has a large waiting area with a completely separate cat waiting room (we are proud of it!), four consult rooms plus an euthanasia room which is a reflection of our standards, nurse consult room, two theatres and all usual toys. You will join a 6 vet, 4 RVN, 2 SVN and up to 18 support staff team. Everybody has their own particular strengths and areas of interest and we all thrive to develop a no-blame culture where quality improvement is our main driver in all departments.
The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, and willing to enjoy their profession and help us create the ideal practice that we all want to work at. Experience and qualifications will be beneficial but will not be as important as the personality and values.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.