Macclesfield – Veterinary Surgeon
Up to £60,000 DOE plus benefits
A work-life less ordinary with Vets Now
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced but friendly environment then Vets Now is for you. We have revolutionised the way emergency veterinary care is provided. Since 2001, we have grown to become the UK’s leading provider of Emergency and Critical Care, thanks to the dedication and clinical excellence of our teams.
Be part of a phenomenal team
Working in our Macclesfield clinic you will have a well-balanced career that will provide you with exposure to new and exciting cases working alongside our experienced team and benefiting from the support and mentorship of our District Vet. The wider network of emergency clinics and specialty hospitals also work in collaboration to ensure that we can offer the best Emergency and Critical Care in the country. Whether it’s sharing best practice or seeking advice on a particularly complex case, you will never be on your own at Vets Now.
Delivering clinical excellence
Our ethos is simple – to give people and their pets the care and support they deserve, at the time they need it most and our Vet Surgeons are vital to delivering this ethos. Your work/life balance will take priority at Vets Now, working a maximum of 3 days in a row alongside a typical 1-in-2 weekend rota pattern.
Great place to work
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that could include:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with Kris in our Talent team to discuss on 07814080275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org