Chapel House Vets are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team in Chesterfield on a Fixed Term Contract from now until March 2022. Our stunning practice was originally built in the 1900s and has retained some of its original features which is why you’ll notice some stained glass windows in the practice!
The ideal candidate will be a minimum of 2 years qualified. You will have a sound awareness of when a second opinion or referral is required either in-house or external, and be able to demonstrate reliability in performing tasks accurately within the allotted timescales. You will demonstrate the ability and interest to suggest and develop new sound ideas and methods whilst consistently working in line with the company strategy and vision.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- No OOH
- CPD up to certificate level encouraged and funded
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Shared weekend rota
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rated) and your birthday off
- Good surgical and medical caseload
- Recently refurbished main practice with good range of equipment including digital Xray, ultrasound and dental radiography
- Employee Assistance Program
Our practice offers a range of routine primary care services and we have an experienced team of vets with certificates in Dermatology and Internal Medicine. We have others working to an ECC, Surgery and Internal Medicine certificate.
If you are looking for a varied, fulfilling and exciting role that will allow you to develop your skills, then this could be the perfect role for you.