Surgery Information / Job Description
Our fantastic Vets4Pets surgery in Warrington Riverside are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a part time time, permanent basis.
This role is part time, approximately 20 hours per week with occasional weekends. There is no OOH or sole charge requirements.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have good customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at interview Generous CPD allowance and support Contributory pension scheme Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc) Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer