“I cannot believe how brilliant everyone is at Vets4Pets Friern Barnet“
Our clients love us and we think you will too!
Surgery Information / Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our warm and friendly team at Friern Barnet Vets4Pets.
In a nutshell:
• 40 hours per week, with weekends on a rota basis or part-time as a job share
• Great location close to M25 and M1
• Good variety of cases with loyal client base, even split dogs and cats with average age ranging 1-5 years old.
Friendly and supportive team of 7, made up of 1 full-time vet, 1 part-time vet, 3 veterinary care assistants, 1 practice Manager, 1 full-time receptionist and a part-time receptionist.
You should be a proactive nurse with solid all round skills. Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care, whilst working well within the team.
• Competitive salary
• Holiday allowance increases after 2 years’ service
• Excellent CPD allowance
• 4 x life assurance cover
• Income protection cover
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee wellbeing scheme
• 20% discount with Pets at Home, Groom Room and The Vet Group
To submit your application click the apply button.