This is a fantastic opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join a wonderful, friendly team who all work really hard, support each other and are passionate about high standards. We are all excited about welcoming a new member to the team. Our nurses remain onsite providing excellent care for inpatients overnight and they answer out of hours phone calls. You will be on call one night each week and 1 weekend in 6 (with time off in lieu after weekend duties).
Our busy, small animal veterinary hospital and branches need a keen and enthusiastic vet to join the team of 12 vets. This role will be split mainly between our fully equipped surgery in Enfield and the main hospital in Barnet, with some work at other branches. We have a fantastic team which consists of experienced vet surgeons, enthusiastic new graduate vets, wonderful VNs and a fantastic support team. We have a close knit team who all believe in supporting each other.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about first opinion work with good communication skills and confidence in general surgery.
Benefits (Pro rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.