We are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join us full time, working 4 weekdays and a Saturday rota (roughly 1 in 4 Saturdays). No out of hours. The role comprises of a dedicated surgical day and then consultations for the remaining 3 days. The caseload is interesting and varied, with most work being kept in house.
We are a small animal practice based in West Sussex. The practice is fully equipped and currently undergoing a full refurbishment. Our passionate and supportive staff consist of 8 Veterinary Surgeons (including 3 certificate holders) and 11 nurses. We are a dedicated team who strive for excellence and support each other.
We are looking for someone with experience who is able to hit the ground running. Good communication skills and compassion are essential.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.