We are currently looking to fulfil 2 positions within our vet team, 1 is a full time role (4 day week) and the other is a part time position covering 2 days. We would welcome interest from both full and part time applicants. We are looking for small animal veterinary surgeons who are organised, ambitious and who will fit in with a team of four vets, six nurses and four reception staff. There is an opportunity to focus on any special interests as good CPD is offered.
We are a busy but friendly training practice. We are based in Cwmbran in South Wales with ideal links to Cardiff and Bristol. Our branch surgery is in New Inn Pontypool close to the llangveth reservoir, the Brecon beacons is within half hour. We were established in 1989 with a very loyal client base. We have the usual equipment including endoscope, idexx machines, x-ray processor, dental machines and multiparameter microscope.
Must be a member of the RCVS with a good understanding of working in a busy small animal surgery. We are flexible, forward thinking and we want the successful candidates to thrive and grow in surgery and give the best customer care to our pets and clients. A good sense of humour is required.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.