We are currently recruiting for Nurse Practitioners to join the growing team at our busy referral hospital. We are looking for experienced RVNs wishing to specialise in their area of interest, with practitioners wanted for our neurology, orthopaedic, internal medicine, and anaesthesia teams. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an area you are passionate about and continue to develop and hone your skills.
Main roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to your discipline’s department
- Be a point of contact to clients under the care of your department
- Ensure patients receive gold standard care
- Maintain resources required by the specialists
- Communicate with the floor coordinator to ensure smooth running of the department’s caseload
- Assess inpatients and feedback progress to the specialists
- Monitoring of anaesthetics
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
You will be a qualified and experienced RVN with a passion for patient care, and with experience in nursing patients within your chosen discipline.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we can provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise.
- CPD days, allowance and BVNA fees paid.
- Extensive anaesthesia training from our prestigious ECVAA Specialists, including training in epidurals and central line placement.
- MRI and CT training.
- Regular in-house CPD from our world-renowned specialists.
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches.
- A wide range of employee benefits including monthly wellbeing allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare contribution and twice-weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the practice.
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment.
- Regular team socials.
How to apply
If you are a team player wishing to make a difference, who aspires to work in a fun and nurturing environment with professional support, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee wellbeing, then we would love to hear from you!
To submit your application click the apply button.