Veterinary Emergency & Specialty (VES) Hospital is seeking Full time staff Emergency Veterinarians to join our 24/7 emergency and specialty/referral companion animal hospital in Singapore.
VES Hospital was founded in November 2017 and has since developed to a large multidisciplinary clinical team with specialists and referral clinicians in Anaesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency & Critical Care (ECC), Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology and Surgery. New specialty departments are as well being added in the next few months.
We are committed to building a team of exceptional individuals who value expertise, collaboration, compassion, and humility, and to the creation of a healthy supportive working environment. We are also committed to an exceptional client experience and excellent relations with the referring veterinary community.
Our large and renovated facilities include a ER / treatment area, dedicated ICU with advanced monitoring, surgical, medical and imaging suites and our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, C-arm, 32 slices CT scan, on-site MRI scan, rigid and flexible endoscopy, and in-house laboratory.
Singapore is a wonderful place to live in. Safe, very modern, cosmopolitan in the heart of South-East Asia, it allows escapes for beach and nature lovers even for a weekend (think Thailand, Bali…). English is the most spoken official language. It is truly an amazing and easy place to settle in, allowing excellent work-life integration.
▪ Full time day and night hospital emergency veterinarian positions
▪ Working alongside and supported by our multidisciplinary team of specialists and clinicians
▪ Flexible and sensible working rota to allow excellent work-life integration
▪ Competitive salary and benefits
▪ Veterinary degrees recognised by Singapore’s Agri-food and Veterinary Authority (AVA).
▪ Energetic, team-oriented, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience with previous small animal rotating internship and / or work in emergency and critical care medicine will be an advantage
▪ Membership or certificate holders in ECC, Small Animal Medicine or Surgery will be highly regarded
▪ Continuing education is strongly encouraged and studying towards membership or certificate will be supported
▪ Employment visa application will be supported