Beecroft Animal Specialist and Emergency Hospital is looking for Veterinarians wanting to relocate to the sunny island of Singapore!
Beecroft Animal Specialist and Emergency Hospital, a 100% privately owned Specialist-run hospital, is looking for highly motivated, experienced veterinarians to join their rapidly growing team. The job will be located on the sunny island of Singapore. This beautiful garden paradise has consistently ranked in the top 10 countries in the world and it is easy to see why- world class food choices, an extremely safe, clean environment, as well as quick access to many of the most beautiful spots in the world (Thailand, Bali, Cambodia etc.). With English being the primary spoken language, you will experience a work-life balance like no other!
Our brand new 10,000 square foot facilities include an ER/treatment area, a dedicated ICU, dog and cat wards,2 underwater rehabilitation treadmills, 3 surgical suites (one with fluoroscopy), two X-ray rooms with digital radiography, ultrasound room, echocardiography, dedicated Scope room, CT, and soon to include a 1.5 T MRI.
As a referral only hospital, we are looking for someone who has great communication skills and who can build and maintain excellent relations with the referring veterinary community. We are keen to build a team of exceptional individuals who value working in a professional environment where compassion and respect for all staff is valued.
Brief job description:
▪ Full time day and night hospital emergency veterinarian positions
▪ A Flexible rota to allow excellent work-life balance
▪ Work alongside our team of specialists clinicians and experienced vets and nurses
▪ Competitive salary and benefits package available to the right candidates
▪ Applicant must have a Veterinary degree recognized by Singapore’s Agri-food and Veterinary Authority (AVA).
▪ Must be energetic, team-oriented, compassionate, and have strong communication skills.
▪. Continuing education will be strongly supported.
▪ Membership or certificate holders in ECC and/or Small Animal Medicine will be highly regarded.
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience in emergency and critical care medicine will be advantageous
▪ Employment visa application provided.
If interested, submit your application by clicking the apply button.