Veterinary Surgeon required at Ashbank Vets, Falkirk, Stirlingshire. Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our wonderful team to help with our expanding caseload. Working on a rota basis between our 3 sites with daily operating and consult duties. The ideal candidate must have full manual driving licence for van use between locations.
Details of working days/hours detailed below.
• Working week 4.5 days
• 1 in 4 Saturday consults
• No OOH
• No On-call
• Flexibility with working days and part-time considered
We are a small animal tier 2 practice, based in central Scotland with 3 sites. Situated in Falkirk with great links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, as well as great access to the Highlands for outdoor pursuits. We have great surgical facilities, endoscopy, laparoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray all within a friendly, supportive team.
MRCVS, ideal candidate would be happy with routine consulting duties and some surgical experience although this can be supported by our experienced CD. The ideal candidate must enjoy working within a team, supporting the client’s journey though the practice and enjoy working a case up with client involvement from start to finish.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.