Tyldesley Veterinary Centre is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our growing team. We are based within easy access to Manchester and Liverpool for city living, and not far from the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales for weekend excursions.
There are no OOH requirements. We offer a four-day week with the same day off each week. Weekends are 1 in 3 Saturday mornings only.
Due to the active caseload, the position would suit someone who can thrive in a busy environment. We see a mixture of medical and surgical cases and encourage staff to work up cases to the highest standard. Case consistency is important, and we encourage cases to be followed through from presentation to outcome.
Our Modern and well equipped surgery offers
• Advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
• Laparoscopic surgery
• In-house laboratory with haematology and biochemistry
• Digital x-ray including dental x-rays
• Separate dental, orthopaedic and routine theatre suites
• Large prep area
• Designated dog and cat kennels
We invest heavily in equipment and CPD and see ourselves as an advanced first opinion practice. We have a small animal surgical certificate holder and routinely carry out orthopaedic and advanced soft tissue surgeries. We actively encourage fully funded certificates.
• Salary dependent on experience
• 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays with incremental increases.
• Company Pension
• RCVS and VDS professional fees paid.
To submit your application click the apply button.