This Petplan Territory Manager position is a home based role that requires both remote partner management and face to face visits. The territory covers the following area; London, Enfield, Croydon and Kingston Upon Thames and the successful candidate will be required to live on or within close proximity of this area, but some national travelling will also be required.
Petplan is the UK’s favourite pet insurer and part of Allianz Insurance plc, one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world. Allianz is committed to the training and development of its people in line with its mission to remain a high performance organisation.
Petplan continues to enjoy record breaking growth year on year, underpinned by our vision that every pet deserves Petplan.
We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our National Partnerships Team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for delivering commercial performance of vets, charities and other agreed sales channels within your territory, the Territory Manager’s role is to maximise Petplan partner free cover and sales performance through total territory management and ownership.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agreed partners and key industry contacts to drive engagement, loyalty and performance; work effectively with existing and prospective partners to deliver on mutually beneficial business plans and targets.
- Deliver engaging and motivating training programmes, face-to-face and remotely, to both small and large audiences.
- Development and execution of your territory contact strategy and acquisition plans.
- Attendance at agreed industry and key partner events to represent Petplan.
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have a passion for pets, as well as the following:
- Strong commercial acumen is essential,
- Ability to work effectively with business partners and contacts to develop and deliver on mutually beneficial business plans.
- Innovator and a problem-solver, who can drive sales, exceed targets and grow profits by motivating and training your partners and accounts.
- Previous field sales experience or a knowledge of the Animal Health industry is desirable but not essential, but must have a proven track record of achievement behind you,
- Strong time management and able to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications