We are a looking for an experienced full time small animal vet to join our friendly team, situated in the heart of Lincolnshire. 100% purpose built small animal practice, well equipped with full Idexx Lab Suite, digital imaging and ultrasound. We also have a well-equipped staff room, with endless supplies of cake, crisps, biscuits and squash! We pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team and strive to provide our clients with the highest quality of care.
- 4 day week (8am - 7pm as per rota)
- 1 in 4 weekends (NO OOH - inpatient duties only)
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- CPD actively encouraged with allowance and paid days off
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Many benefits as part of IVC
- Accommodation provided for the first 6 months of employment
The ideal candidate will be competent in carrying out small animal consultations, routine surgeries and dental work. You will be working with other vets most of the time, although sole charge may be required occasionally.
- Provide clients with a high standard of customer care and service
- Write up all cases in full
- Monitor hospitalised patients as and when required (as per Rota) This will be alongside a nurse
- Inform clients of test results and update of progress/cost of treatment
- Carry out house calls where necessary, therefore a full clean driving licence is essential
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process
To submit your application click the apply button.