Full time veterinary surgeon needed at our fantastic practice Wolverhampton.
As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance. The full time working pattern is 4 days a week with a share of Saturdays and no OOH. Each day will include a mix of both consulting and surgeries.
Our Wolverhampton is well equipped with digital x-ray, in-house lab, separate cat and dog wards, BP monitor and ultrasound. Our team has a diverse range of skills and interests, including vet Rosie who performs orthopaedic work and veterinary Nurse Rachel who specialises in cat behaviour and the team also runs nursing clinics. We are passionate about serving our community and do a lot of work with our local school children, to educate them on responsible pet ownership.
You will be RCVS registered with several years’ UK post-graduate experience, strong communication
skills and the ability to work well in a team. You will share our passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata)
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.