Our clients are looking for experienced, ambitious veterinary surgeons to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As a minimum, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No Sunday rota or OOH
- Relocation package including costs towards accommodation where applicable
They have two exciting opportunities within the team, one role would suit an experienced vet who has previously held, or is keen to progress into, a Lead Veterinary Surgeon position. The other role would suit a candidate with less experience, however who would be comfortable working sole charge on occasion.
The practice is well equipped with state of the art equipment including in house lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
Successful applicants will be experienced in general surgical and medical cases, and enjoy building strong and lasting relationships with your client base.
For the Lead Vet role, you will have extensive surgical experience, be comfortable working autonomously and will enjoy mentoring less experienced members of the team when needed.