We are looking for a full or part time qualified veterinary surgeon to join our small animal practice here in New Milton. We offer a good work-life balance, with 1.5 weekends in nine required. OOH until 10pm, then covered by Vetsnow. We are a well-equipped practice that prides itself on high standards of care. Salary of £45k (negotiable) for the right candidate. A £1000 golden hello is also on offer!
We are a small animal practice based in the New Forest in Hampshire, close to beaches and Southampton and Bournemouth. We are a well-established team of 10 vets (including 2 certificate holders) with various interests from skin, eyes, behaviour, medicine, surgery and imaging. We would love to find someone with a cardio interest - certificate studies are supported and actively encouraged.
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon with some post qualification experience. We would like some who is confident in consultations and basic surgery, spays, castrates and dentals. Generous CPD allowance and further learning is encouraged and supported. Interest in cardio would be an advantage.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.