We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join us, working mainly at the main branch (Godalming Vets) with some work at a branch surgery (Woodside Veterinary Clinic, Chiddingfold).
The role involves up to 4 full days (8.30am to 6.30pm) and 1 Saturday in 4 (8.30am to 12.30pm). There are no out of hours duties, but we do share a 1 in 8 weekend rota for inpatients, which is very quiet. Full time and part time applications considered.
Our staff are our greatest asset, with a friendly and supportive team. The main branch is well equipped with digital x-ray processor, IDEXX Catalyst & Procyte, high spec ultrasound scanner and dental equipment, and a range of other equipment that would be expected in a progressive small animal general practice.
You will be MRCVS registered. We are looking for a vet with experience and a broad range of interests. You must have good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team. We see an even spread of dogs and cats, as well as some small furries. Many of our clients have pet insurance which reduces some of the financial pressure on us.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application, click the apply button.