We are seeking an experienced graduate to join our six-vet practice.
- Long-established, thriving practice with an excellent local reputation.
- Working from three fully-equipped sites, Orchard Vets is one of the few remaining independent practices in the West Midlands.
- The usual facilities, including digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, etc.
- Fifteen minute appointments.
- One of our centres reopened in 2020 in new state-of-the-art, fully air-conditioned premises with four consulting rooms, two operating theatres, a hydrotherapy unit and separate feline facilities.
- One site has been awarded ISFM silver cat-friendly accreditation—we are working on the others.
- Our vets range from certificate holders to recent graduates and enjoy clinical freedom without targets.
- RCVS accredited nurse training practice with ten consulting nurses and three trainees.
- Our larger than average nursing team is used to the full, including junior, senior, behaviour and other clinics, physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and puppy parties.
- Welcoming, happy and supportive team with very low staff turnover.
- We enjoy excellent relationships with our loyal clients and their pets.
- A car park consulting Covid policy is currently operating but we are working towards returning to more normality as the pandemic allows.
- Find out more about us by visiting orchardvets.co.uk and facebook.com/orchardvetcentre
We require a compassionate and hard-working colleague who:
✔ enjoys clinical and surgical work
✔ enjoys interacting with clients
✔ enjoys working in a team of like-minded professionals
We offer a salary to suit your experience and skills, regular bonuses, coffee and cake breaks, pension scheme, private health cover, staff meals, membership of BSAVA and VDS and an excellent working environment.
To submit your application click the apply button.