Spacious London practice seeking a new Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Village Vet Queens Park provides a veterinary service for all areas of North West London including Queens Park, Kilburn, Brondesbury, Harrow road, and Labdbroke Grove.
Village Vet Queens Park are located in an outstanding area of London. The practice is spacious and recently refurbished. This multi Vet, Nurse, PCA and Receptionist practice have a new opening for a Nurse to join them on the day rota. You will work alongside a very experienced high achieving team in a friendly environment.
Shift pattern: 42 hours a week, 3 week rolling rota including one in 3 Saturdays.
1 bank holiday per (day back in lieu)
• Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
• Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
• Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
• Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
• Prepared to become a clinical coach
• Registered Veterinary Nurse.
• Positive attitude.
• We will consider RVN at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• RCVS fees paid
• £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Occupational Health Scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
To submit your application click the apply button.